This item is temporarily out-of-stock via the web site. Some local stores may have stock. Please call your local store at 1-800-765-6955 for availability.
New Strategies Bring
Peace and Happiness to Your Home!
The smart parent seminar is a literal "school" for parents where you can learn everything you need to know about parenting but were never taught! This seminar addresses critical topics that will assist you with the task of rearing happy and secure children.
If you sometimes want to place a "For Sale" sign on your child (or even give him away), hang tight, because help is on the way! Nancy Van Pelt will help you transform nonproductive parenting methods into workable daily victories for both you and your child. You’ll soon be laughing at your mistakes while learning new strategies that will bring peace and happiness to your home.
The CDs and workbook cover these seven major areas:
CD 1 (1 hour):
CD 2 (1 hour):
CD 3 (1 hour):
This 3-CD album also contains three copies of the 64-page workbook, A Guide to Successful Parenting. Additional copies of the workbook are available under that title. (Album 5 in the Keys to Happiness Character-Building Library.)
- Between Parent and Teen–relationships that count.
- Sibling Rivalry Versus Sibling Harmony
- How to Talk About Sex ‘n Stuff
- Discipline–Secrets for getting obedience.
- Character Under Construction–Turn irresponsible behavior into responsible behavior.
- Self-worth–Help your child feel like somebody.
- Communication–How to talk so your child will listen